Serves as Operations Research System Analyst within the Strategic Analysis Integration Division of the Center for Army Analysis, Fort Belvoir, VA. Serves as an analyst for existing and emerging models, simulations, and analytic tools providing strong professional, analytical, and scientific expertise.
• Understanding of the existing models, simulations, and analytic tools used throughout the organization.
• Understanding of the existing data architecture for the organization.
• Develop plans to enable the organization to converge models, simulations, analysis tools, and data efforts for migration to cloud and edge computing.
• Make sound recommendations for model upgrades to senior leadership based on sound scientific principles.
• Lead the implementation and documentation of approved technical solutions without loss or degradation of the existing model, simulation, or tool capability.
• Present future budget requirements for planned models, simulations, and analysis tools for approval to Senior leaders.
Conditions of Employment
Appointment may be subject to a suitability or fitness determination, as determined by a completed background investigation.
Appointment to this position is subject to a two year probationary.
This position requires the incumbent be able to obtain and maintain a determination of eligibility for a Secret security clearance or access for the duration of employment. A background investigation and credit check are required.