Analyst – Securities Services Ops
1. Ensure quality and timeliness of service to customers in order to retain business relationships, attract new customers
2. Ensure customers' account documentation and the Department's transactional documents are effectively managed for control as well as retrieval purposes
3. Ensure operations are within guidelines and in compliance with regulatory requirement such as Stock Exchange Rules and Regulations and within the Bank's established procedures
4. Ensure that all client data and set-up requirements are accurately recorded on all systems and files
5. Specific recommendations and general advice in regard to operational matters given verbally or in writing to Team Manager and officers
6. Ensure controls are effectively exercised over all operational procedures to avoid losses to the Bank due to errors, omissions or frauds.
7. Ensure proper maintenance in opening/closing/updating and complete documentation of customer accounts including coordinating with other departments and relevant authorities.
8. Ensure follow up actions are taken on outstanding documentations received from Sales/Implementation Team.
9. Provide relief cover to fellow colleagues in Operations Support.
10. Provide statistics and feedback on system deficiencies and strengths to management for business planning.
11. Authorized personnel for the collection of mails and swift messages.
12. Authorized personnel for vault custody management.
Ability to handle variety of fast changing situations in terms of work pressure and clients' requirements.
Strong inter-personal and communication skills.
Strong analytical and procedural skills.