- Responsible with conducting IT Security assessments, recommending solutions, development of Data Governance and IT Security policies in accordance with CPA methods
- Act as advisory to BUs assisting with security specifications
- Develop and provide Security awareness training to staff
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- 3+ years working experience in IT Security/ Risk Management
- CISA, CISM, CISSP
- Proficient communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Experience with common frameworks such as ISO 27001, NIST, ITIL
- Experience with implementing security technologies: IPS, SIEM, Web Proxy, Cloud Security, etc.
- Ambitious, analytical mind-set and a can-do attitude with strong communication skills
Advance in your career path and join a prestigious international company.
Apply directly or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.