All Lines Technology is seeking a skilled professional IT Security and Compliance Analyst. You must be experienced with administrative details within Windows Active Directory. You will have responsibilities to define, measure and improve security and compliance, and to organize and deliver security and compliance projects. You will be part of a team that delivers security and compliance services including security awareness, training, documentation, policy development and security product deployment. You will provide high level assistance to various IT and business units with IT security and audit concerns. You will review and update Disaster Recovery (DR), Incident Response and Crisis Management plans. You will define measures, communicates and improves security and compliance metrics including DR, PCI, SOX, HIPPA, You will also work with Export Control/Compliance, Technical controls and others.
- Creates, modifies, and deletes user access to systems using menu-driven administrative tools. Creates, modifies, and deletes user access to file/data using menu-driven administrative tools.
- Performs basic tasks for security projects including training, documentation, testing, scanning, and reviewing IT security.
- Ensures accuracy of all authentication and authorization management systems.
- Validates and determines authorization of requests; identifies unauthorized requests.
- Supports objectives in administering, reviewing, and testing IT security.
- Supports security awareness efforts.
- Assists in development and support of security policies.
- A 4-year degree in a computer-related field
- 2 years experience in IT administration or IT support
- Moderate knowledge in security administration,
- Moderate knowledge in operating system basics
- Basic security audit experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and phone interactive skills