The Digital Innovation Group (DIG) at Providence Health & Services is a product development and incubation team that is building next-gen tools that give patients convenient and easy access to healthcare.
We are seeking a Chief of Staff to support our Digital Innovation organization. This critically important role has end to end responsibility for all business operations, enabling the VP and 8-10 functional leaders to work most effectively with internal and external stakeholders and fulfill Providence's mission to reinvent healthcare. The person we hire will be the 'trusted counsel' to the VP on major strategic considerations in addition to ensuring operational excellence within our rhythm of business. The role requires a highly resourceful individual with strong emotional intelligence, self-motivation, and strong analytical skills.
What you'll work on:
- Be a thought partner to the Group VP of Digital Innovation and the DIG leadership team.
- Serve as primary business operations leader with Providence shared services on matters related to Contracts, Procurement, Legal, HR, Recruiting, Facilities, Finance, IT.
- Manage Rhythm of the Business, scorecard, roadmaps, and business performance management processes.
- Own our budget and forecasts and work with managers and finance to manage the department finances responsibly. Includes forecasting, regular checkpoints and capital planning.
- Create communications that coalesce and focus our message both internally and externally.
Bring us your expertise:
- Bachelor's degree and an MBA or a related combination of education and experience.
- 15 years of relevant experience.
- While not required, a background in healthcare is beneficial.
- Excellent management and prioritization of a large portfolio of responsibilities.
- A small but growing team - we're good at what we do and enjoy working together.
- Autonomy and respect from day one
- An environment that is scrappy, flexible, and values tenacity
- Great pay
- Generous vacation, benefits, flexible work, and matched 403b
- The best tools money can buy
You'll be surrounded by a team of people who have transformed industries and have come to Providence to transform health care delivery. You will have the best of both worlds- the exhilaration of an incubation organization paired with the resources and security of an industry healthcare leader.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As people of Providence, we reveal God's love for all, especially the poor and vulnerable, through our compassionate service.
Providence Health & Services is the third largest not-for-profit health system in the United States. Providence employs more than 82,000 caregivers (employees) across a five-state area; AK, WA, MT, OR, and CA. Our facilities include 34 hospitals, 600 physician clinics, senior services, supportive housing and other health and educational services. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Project & Program Management - Non-Clinical
Req ID: 138561