- An analytical and strategic thinker who proactively identifies and solve problems.
- Results oriented manager with strong work ethic and collaborative work style.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and organize processes and people.
- MBA or CPA preferred.
- Strong finance and operation experiences with 5+ years in a similar work capacity: independent school, banking, mission oriented corporate, or not for profit.
- Demonstrated expertise in financial management, accounting, budgeting, controls, interim reporting, and auditing, as well as risk and investment management.
- Proficient in financial modeling and analysis for strategic planning.
- Skilled communicator orally and in writing, able to distill and communicate complex topics to various audiences.
- Proficient in use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint and able to identify opportunities for enhanced usage of technology by an organization.
The Gateway School offers a competitive compensation and benefits package that includes generous paid time off. To apply, please send a resume and cover letter which must include your salary requirements to: Posting190@gatewayschool.org.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
It is the policy of The Gateway School to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, creed, sexual orientation, citizenship, veteran or military status or any other characteristic protected by law.