As an IT Security Analyst, you will be an integral member of the Information Security team. You will be tasked with ensuring the Confidentially, Integrity and Availability of Kimley-Horn data.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
– Protect digital assets and information systems against unauthorized access, modification, loss or destruction
– Maintain data and monitor security access
– Perform security reviews, including log analysis, forensics, etc.
– Maintain knowledge of diverse infrastructure architecture, security policies and standards and consistently apply these practices
– Participate as a member of the Information Security team in the development and execution of IT cybersecurity initiatives, including, but not limited to vulnerability scanning, logging, SIEM, and SD-WAN Security components
– Participate in security operations and incident response
– Coordinate security reviews with clients, vendors and other parties
– Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field or Associate’s degree in Information Technology or related field
– 2 - 4 years of Information Technology and Security engineering experience (4 - 6 years if you hold an Associate’s degree)
– Must possess at least one relevant IT certification
– Self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership
– Solid critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills
– Strong technical communication skills, both written and verbal
– Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
– Understanding of network and system firewalls
– Complete understanding of TCP/IP networking
– Understanding of best practices around information security in relation to Confidentiality, Integrity, and Availability
– Experience in administering and implementing security network technologies
Additional Salary Information: Competitive salary and benefits
Internal Number: ITSEC03477
Make a difference at one of the nation’s premier engineering and planning firms! Kimley-Horn has been recognized ten times as one of Fortune Magazine’s “100 Best Companies to Work For”. Our employees know us as a great place to work where our core purpose is “to provide an environment for our people to flourish”.
What makes Kimley-Horn unique?
•Ability to work with professionals across the firm and country
•Competitive salary paired with incentive and performance bonuses
•Comprehensive medical benefits•Generous retirement savings plan funding