Work with various Information Technology teams to ensure that the security of the infrastructure including the networks, servers, workstations and telecommunications systems meets adequate security and compliance requirements as set by the department, firm and industry…Pyramid Consulting Group has a Pittsburgh client with an immediate need for an IT SECURITY ANALYST to help lead reviews of infrastructure security components and provide recommendations for the enterprise as well as assist in the development of appropriate risk mitigation strategies.
Other responsibilities include:
* Assist in the company's continued ISO27001 compliance;
* Function as an internal consultant and resource to others in the department as it relates to security of network infrastructures;
* Monitor the internal control systems to ensure that appropriate access levels are maintained and serve as a primary escalation point for all security related audit and incident response events;
* Perform periodic technical and non-technical evaluation, based upon existing Client security policies and procedure;
* Provide assistance of design, functionality, implementation and ongoing support of the firm's LAN, WAN, remote access, IDS/IPS, SIM/SEIM and firewall/unified threat management systems/tools/devices throughout the global enterprise;
* Provide system administration, troubleshooting, analysis, testing, research, training, problem solving, technical support, development, and testing/deployment of new applications, hardware, and systems;
* Works with the various Information Technology teams to define the requirements for security technologies to include intrusion detection/prevention, application/data security, encryption, forensics, log analysis, authentication systems, identity management and access control;
* Ensures optimal security is in place for all externally facing security hardware/equipment/tools including firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and remote access environments;
* Manages security related project assignments and tasks by establishing project plans, schedules, and acts as coordination point for resources such as vendors, consultants, and team members Proactively identifies security problems monitors performance trends, performs upgrades; and
* Makes recommendations to security hardware and software as required activities.
The client is looking for the following background and skills:
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or Engineering; or equivalent work experience is required;
* CISSP certification or working toward CISSP certification desired;
* Minimum of five years information systems experience, including at least one year of systems project management experience;
* Experience with security policies and procedures, awareness programs and IT audits preferred;
* Background in applying advanced IT security concepts and extensive understanding of contemporary hardware and software architectures in a multi-site mission critical environment;
* Background or experience with the legal professions a plus;
* Must have understanding and working knowledge of operating system security, encryption technologies, forensics analysis, penetration testing and vulnerability/risk assessment;
* Should have experience with disaster recovery and business continuity and risk management;
* Must have proven networking and firewall administration.
Pyramid Consulting Group is a recognized leader in today's Information Technology staffing industry. Founded in 1996, Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is a professional firm specializing in I.T. Consulting and permanent placement services in the greater Pittsburgh area.
The Pittsburgh Technology Council and The Pittsburgh Business Times have recognized Pyramid's accomplishments by honoring us as ...one of the Top Fastest Growing Businesses and "Top 50" for many years.
Regardless of the position, Pyramid presents clients with the highest quality of candidates. We conduct business with clients and candidates personally and professionally, building strong relationships with both.
Pyramid Consulting Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon sex, race, religion, marital status or national origin when making a decision to hire an individual.
2800 Corporate Dr Ste 101
Wexford, PA 15090-7604, US